There are many benefits to working with other organisations, from accessing funding to increasing your reach in the community.
However, it’s important you understand the legal side of the various options available for working together, and what they might mean for your corporation.
You'll learn about
- The benefits of working with other organisations
- Legal options available for formally working together
- The legal effect of a memorandum of understanding (MOU), contract, auspicing,partnership, joint venture,
amalgamation and merger
- Key legal issues to consider before working with another organisation
- Avoiding negative legal consequences of poorly planned arrangements
- Top tips and additional resources to help in the future (including template documents)
Who should attend
Board members and senior staff
Maximum number of participants
A lawyer from Justice Connect with expertise in charity and not-for-profit law and experience in providing training to not-for-profit organisations.
Free. ORIC covers costs of delivering the workshop