Learn about some of the key risks affecting your corporation.
Join us as we explore some of the key legal developments, trends and issues to watch. We’ll give you tips about how to manage the risks associated with those issues, and what additional protections you can put in place to avoid damage to your organisation or even personal liability for you as a board member.
You'll learn about
- Safety obligations in a remote work environment
- Preventing and responding to sexual harassment
- Putting in place whistleblower protections
- Avoiding and addressing fraud
- Keeping on top of compliance obligations
- Organisational risk, board liability and protections
- Top tips and relevant resources
What you’ll receive
- Plain-language training from an expert lawyer with an opportunity to ask them questions
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 14 days)
- Information on further resources and support
Who should attend
This intermediate level webinar is designed for new and existing board members seeking information on current organisational risks. It's suitable for long-serving directors wanting to get across some of the topical issues and relevant legal updates, as well as new directors trying to understand some of the risks their corporation may face.
Maximum number of participants
A lawyer from Justice Connect with expertise in charity and not-for-profit law and experience in providing training to not-for-profit organisations.
Free. ORIC covers costs of delivering the workshop