Conflict and disputes are stressful events, and the success of your corporation can depend on how effectively you manage them.
Learn what the law requires you to do when a conflict or complaint arises between members or directors of your corporation.
You'll learn about
- Common disputes involving members or boards
- Following your dispute resolution rule
- Disciplining a member - when and how
- What to do if there is a dispute within the board
- Tips on how to avoid and manage disputes
- How to seek assistance and additional resources
Who should attend
Board members and senior staff
Maximum number of participants
A lawyer from Justice Connect with expertise in charity and not-for-profit law and experience in providing training to not-for-profit organisations.
Free. ORIC covers costs of delivering the workshop