- read and understand their rule book
- follow their rule book and the CATSI Act
- understand the corporation's money position and keep proper financial records
- make sure meetings are run properly and regularly
- make sure reports are lodged with ORIC each year
- keep other records up-to-date, especially the register of members
- keep contact details up-to-date with ORIC
- put the ICN on all public documents, such as letterhead and cheques.
Remember you can ask the Registrar for information or help if you need it.