Ngadju Native Title Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC (NNTAC) is the Prescribed Body Corporate that holds the native title rights and interests on trust for the Ngadju People. The Ngadju People’s native title rights and interests were recognised by the Federal Court of Australia in 2014 and 2017 (Ngadju Determination).
As a Prescribed Body Corporate, NNTAC is responsible for ensuring that the Ngadju People’s native title rights and interests are effectively maintained, protected and managed. A core role in achieving these aims is the negotiation and implementation of mining and other land access agreements.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Employment package to be discussed at interview
We are seeking a CEO who has prior experience at executive leadership and who will possess the core skills required to ensure success. These include:
- commercial negotiations;
- financial and business management;
- knowledge of, or exposure to, Western Australia’s native title and aboriginal heritage legal framework;
- leadership and mentoring;
- community and stakeholder engagement;
- high level communication skills;
- an outcomes focussed approach; and
- most imporantly, you will also bring a very good understanding of working with indigenous communities or in a cross-cultural context.
Download a copy of the job description
Contact person and how to apply:
For more information about the position and how to apply, contact James Fairbairn at email@example.com or telephone 08 9221 0744