Walungurru aka Kintore is situated 530 kilometres west of Alice Springs in the Pintupi Homelands, nestled at the base of culturally important hills, Pulikatjara, meaning two hills.
Working with Pintupi Homelands Health Service (Aboriginal Corporation) not only offers rewarding career options but also a great package of employee benefits.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Generous salary packaging including:
- six weeks annual leave
- four weeks isolation leave
- fully furnished accomodation
- relocation assistance
The CEO is responsible to the board of directors for the strategic leadership and management of the organisation in accordance with the mission, vision, core values and strategic plan of PHHS.
- provide high level strategic advice and analysis to the board for the development and management of key initiatives and health programs
- develop links with other relevant government and non-government organisations, to foster a clear understanding of client needs, ensure close collaboration, effective two-way communication and the development of joint alliances and partnerships.
- Download a copy of the position description for more information.