Pika Wiya Health Service Aboriginal Corporation is an exciting Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service which offers comprehensive primary health, social support and training services to Aboriginal people in Port Augusta, with clinics located at Dartmouth street in Port Augusta, Davenport, Copley and Nepabunna communities and provides services to other areas within our catchment area. Our health service provides a culturally appropriate preventative and curative health service to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
We have a vacancy for a Business services manager to work within our corporate services and clinical team with duties which may include:
- preparing financial reports
- preparing funding acquittals
- developing strategies to maximise income
- working with administration staff on BAS and other compliance matters
- preparing budgets
- coaching senior executive staff on financial matters
- developing continuous improvement strategies to enhance performance.
The ability to work with Aboriginal people within a cultural framework is essential to this role as is an accounting qualification.
Contact person and how to apply:
For more information about the position and how to apply contact Rob Wallace on 0430 816 665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org