Wanyurr-Majay Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC looks after the rights and interests of Wanyurr-Majay people in an area of 198 square kilometres in the eastern gulf region of Queensland.
- Administrative roles
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Provide administrative support to Wanyurr-Majay Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC. Take direction and maintain a well-organised and efficient office environment to ensure the Wanyurr-Majay Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC provides the best service to Wanyurr-Majay people and other stakeholders.
Clerical and administrative tasks including:
- attending a reception desk
- answering phone calls
- record and maintain records of all incoming and outgoing correspondence
- filing and photocopying
- typing and word processing
- manage invoices and receipts
- liaise with accountant
- secretarial support services to directors
- other duties, specific to the efficient operation of the PBC in its role as registered native title body corporate, as requested by the board of directors
Contact person and how to apply:
To be eligible for the position you must be a member of Wanyurr-Majay Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC. You will also be required to hold a Blue Card.
Contact person: Adrian Clive Murray, phone 07 4056 1779, email firstname.lastname@example.org