Mutitjulu is the Aboriginal Community situated at the base of Uluru. The community is located within the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, of which the Anangu (Aboriginal) people of Mutitjulu are the traditional owners and joint managers. The majority of people in Mutitjulu are Pitjantjatjara and Yankunytjatara with ties to Ngaanyatjarra people.
We are seeking expressions of interest from experienced and professional managers to take our very successful cafe at the base of Uluru to the next level. The ideal candidate will be hands on and approachable to both our staff and guests and have experience managing a cafe/souvenir business in a remote location.
- Senior management
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
- accomodation at nominal rent
- vehicle for work purposes
- salary sacrificing available
Manager's duties include;
- overseeing all day to day operations
- running peak shifts, including weekends and holidays
- developing a good quality (local range) of souvenir products
- hiring and training staff
- marketing, cash management and other general management functions
- working together to expand the business
- delivering a truly exceptional experience to guests at Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park.