Nyamba Buru Yawuru (NBY) means ‘This is the place of Yawuru’. NBY is the operational company of the Yawuru Native Title Holders Aboriginal Corporation. NBY manages the day to day business of Yawuru and is engaged in a diverse range of projects which help to provide social, cultural, environmental and financial sustainability for the future of Yawuru people.
- Business support
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
The NBY Company secretary is responsible for;
- ensuring the Yawuru Corporate Group and its related subsidiary companies comply with their obligations under relevant laws and regulations;
- facilitating and developing corporate group governance processes; and
- ensuring that board processes run efficiently and effectively.
Download a copy of the job description and selection criteria.
Contact person and how to apply:
For more information about the position contact Catherine Tribble on 08 9192 9600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be sent electronically to email@example.com and addressed to General Counsel Nyamba Buru Yawuru.
Please ensure you include the following in your application:
- a completed NBY Application for employment form (found on NBY website)
- a covering letter
- a copy of your resume/CV, and
- statements addressing the selection criteria (available in the attached document).