Jungarni-Jutiya Indigenous Corporation has been a central part of the Halls Creek community since 1989, supporting families to achieve safer and healthier lives. The organisation has evolved and grown since its early beginnings and now delivers a range of community welfare, life skills and education programs directed towards helping people change their behaviour and to minimise harm.
The traditional owners of the surrounding land are the Jaru and Kija people. The name ‘Jungarni Jutiya’ means ‘straight path’ in the Kiji and Jaru native languages.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Key responsibilities include:
- managing the day-to-day running of the services
- overseeing business and financial operations including supervising staff
- providing leadership to the staff team
- representing the corporation in public and
- planning and implementing current and new programs and services as approved by the board.