Yinhawangka Aboriginal Corporation Registered Native Title Body Corporate (YAC) is an important community organisation for the native title and traditional custodians of Yinhawangka country in the Pilbara region, with income derived from mining royalties controlled via the Yinhawangka Trust.
The corporations seeks to appoint a new CEO, reporting to the board, to strengthen the leadership, governance, financial management, operations and culturally-appropriate service delivery for the community.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Car and benefits
Expressions of interest are invited from experienced executives motivated to lead YAC in its important role in securing the living standards and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the region. Applicant skills and experience sought include:
- five years’ senior management experience in Aboriginal community services with an Aboriginal corporation, NGO or related government agency.
- success in relationship development with funding bodies, strategic partners and community organisations.
- strong commercial, financial, budgeting and operations management skills combined with high ethical standards.
- strategic approach to develop an organisation’s capability through delivering change and commercial development.
- sound leadership, team building, community engagement and staff management skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, finance or community services disciplines.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged, but this is not a designated/identified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander appointment.
Contact person and how to apply:
For more information, contact Keith Mackay of KMSearch on 07 3289 6071 for a confidential discussion.
Applications in the form of a brief resume and cover letter can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting ref #4185. Suitable candidates will be supplied with a candidate brief and invited to submit responses to selection criteria later in the recruitment process.