Wirrawandi Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC was registered in 2018 to hold and manage the native title rights and interests for the Mardudhunera people. We are an Aboriginal-owned and governed, non-profit corporation located in Karratha in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
We are seeking an experienced and outcomes-driven CEO to provide leadership and direction in the development and operation of projects and programs. Someone with excellent management and financial skills to work with the directors to set up and manage the corporation’s native title and heritage activities during this early growth stage.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
The successful applicant will:
- report to the directors openly, regularly and on request so that directors can make good decisions and meet their governance obligations.
- manage the corporation’s administration and legal compliance in accordance with the rule book and various plans (establishment, operational, strategic and annual), as well as at the direction of the board of directors.
- provide strategic direction in the development and operation of projects and plans
- identify and build new business and investment opportunities.
- ensure that the members culture and heritage are recorded, protected and shared in the community.
Request a copy of the applicant job package, which includes the position description, a copy of the selection criteria and an applicant guide at email@example.com
Contact person and how to apply:
For more information about the position email Nathan_61@rocketmail.com or phone 0409 235 708.