Many Rivers Regional Housing Management Services Aboriginal Corporation (MRRH) is an important not-for-profit provider of Aboriginal community housing management services in northern NSW supporting over 450 properties and tenants.
MRRH seeks to appoint a new CEO, reporting to the board, to strengthen the leadership, operations, financial management and culturally-appropriate service delivery of essential housing services to the community.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Expressions of interest are invited from experienced executives motivated to lead MRRH in its important role in securing the living standards and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the region. Applicant skills and experience sought include:
- five years’ senior management experience in Aboriginal community services with an Aboriginal corporation, other NGO or related government agency.
- success in relationship development with funding agencies, strategic partners and community bodies.
- strong commercial skills, including operations management, budgeting and financial reporting
- strategic approach to develop an organisation’s capability through delivering change with proven results.
- sound leadership, team building, mentoring, motivation and staff engagement skills
- tertiary qualifications in business, finance or community services disciplines.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged, but this is not a designated/identified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander appointment.
Contact person and how to apply:
Applications in the form of a brief resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org please, quoting ref #4066. Suitable candidates will be supplied with a candidate brief and invited to submit responses to selection criteria later in the recruitment process.
For more information, contact Keith Mackay of KMSearch on 07 3289 6071 for a confidential discussion.