Porumalgal (Torres Strait Islanders) Corporation RNTBC holds native title to land for the benefit of Porumalgal people and carries out all activities in accordance with Ailan Kastome (customary law).
- Administrative roles
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
The duties of the position include, but are not limited to:
- directing telephone calls to appropriate directors or advisers to the corporation
- making administrative arrangements for meetings of directors, members and traditional owners
- issuing and receiving standard forms, such as membership applications, proxies and cultural heritage application forms, and relaying internal information
- purchasing office supplies and other basic items for the corporation’s offices
- liaising with directors regarding meetings with external parties
- maintaining basic records for the corporation
- filing, collating, photocopying, etc.
- collecting, handling and distributing mail and emails to the corporation
- recording, matching, checking and batching of accounts, invoices, orders and work requests
- operating a computer, printer and scanner
- other duties as directed from time to time.
Contact person and how to apply:
Telephone: 07 40694 125