Biripi Aboriginal Corporation Medical Centre provides a wide range of culturally-appropriate health and well-being services covering communities across the mid-northern NSW region. These include clinical, maternal health, aged care, community health and dental health services from clinics and facilities around Taree and statutory out-of-home-care through Biripi Aboriginal Children Services.
Type of vacancy:
The Registrar of Indigenous Corporations placed Biripi under special administration in October 2018 to initiate and ensure corporate reform. The special administrator now seeks an interim CEO to operate the corporation in special administration while a new, permanent CEO is sought.
The interim engagement will be full time and is likely to be for a period of 3-4 months.
Expressions of interest are invited from experienced interim executives. Applicant skills and experience sought include:
- Experience in a senior management capacity, ideally in community clinical health and/or with an Aboriginal corporation.
- Sound commercial skills, including budgeting and financial reporting.
- Strong operations management capability with focus on quality, service delivery and performance.
- Communication, leadership, staff engagement and team building skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in clinical, business, finance or community services disciplines.
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged, but this is not a designated/identified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander appointment.
Contact person and how to apply:
Applications in the form of a brief resume to email@example.com please, quoting ref #3986.
For more information, contact Keith Mackay of KMSearch on 07 3289 6071 for a confidential discussion.