Biripi Aboriginal Corporation Medical Centre provides a wide range of culturally-appropriate health and well-being services covering communities across the mid-northern NSW region. These include clinical, maternal health, aged care, community health and dental health services from clinics and facilities around Taree and statutory out-of-home-care through Biripi Aboriginal Children Services.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Biripi seeks to appoint a new chief executive officer, reporting to the board, to strengthen the leadership, clinical service delivery, commercial management, financial performance and strategic development of this multi-disciplinary organisation.
Expressions of interest are invited from experienced executives motivated to lead Biripi in its important role in improving the health and well-being of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the region. Applicant skills and experience sought include:
- five years’ experience in a senior management capacity in community clinical health, ideally with an Aboriginal medical or health service organisation
- strong commercial skills, including grant and operations management, budgeting and financial reporting
- success in relationship development with peak bodies, funding agencies, service regulators, strategic partners and community bodies
- strategic approach with the vision to develop the organisation’s capability as an Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation
- proven leadership, team building, mentoring, motivation and management skills
- tertiary qualifications in clinical, business, finance or community services disciplines
Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged, but this is not a designated/identified Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander appointment.
Contact person and how to apply:
Applications in the form of a brief resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org please, quoting ref #3968. Suitable candidates will be supplied with a candidate brief and invited to submit responses to selection criteria later in the recruitment process.
For more information, contact Keith Mackay of KMSearch on 07 3289 6071 for a confidential discussion.