Animparrinpi Yututju Womens Aboriginal Corporation provides a community aged care service, funded by the Northern Territory and Commonwealth governments, and other community services in the western desert community of Mount Liebig.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
The on-site coordinator position is a full-time position based at Mount Liebig with accommodation supplied for a nominal rent. The coordinator provides day-to-day management of the community aged care service and local Indigenous employees, together with administrative and reporting tasks associated with each program. The coordinator also assists to ensure the corporation is compliant with the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006 under which it is registered.
The Applicant will be required to possess the following:
- a Certificate III in Home and Community Care, Certificate III in Aged Care or similar, and experience in community-based aged care
- a current drivers licence and the ability to obtain a Northern Territory Working With Children Clearance (Ochre Card) and a police check
- cooking experience in an aged care, community or commercial setting
- advanced written and verbal communication skills, including report writing, and demonstrated computer literacy
- an understanding of grant administration
- experience working with remote Indigenous communities
Contact person and how to apply:
For a detailed position description and selection criteria, contact Ngurratjuta HR & Labour Hire Services at email@example.com or call 08 89511911.