Gulf Savannah NT Aboriginal Corporation is the Community Development Program provider for the Darwin Daly region in the Northern Territory. The CDP program is administered by the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet and assists jobseekers in the Gulf region in addressing vocational and non-vocational barriers to employment, developing vocational skills, accessing education and gaining employment.
Type of vacancy:
GSNTAC is seeking a highly motivated and inspiring leader to take responsibility for continuing to build GSNTAC’s business and ensure a high quality range of programs and services for our clients.
The CEO is directly accountable to the directors of GSNT. The CEO will be located in Borroloola in the Northern Territory. An attractive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant. Relocation assistance may be provided.
The CEO role:
- Ensuring that GSNTAC adheres to its corporate governance, statutory and contractual reporting obligations.
- Playing a leadership role in creating and maintaining a positive and successful day-today working environment and organisational culture.
- Ensuring high standards of financial management.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local, Territory and Commonwealth Governments, and other relevant non-government agencies and affiliated groups.
- Representing GSNTAC in a variety of settings, including public forums and government meetings and external committees, boards and councils as necessary.
- Working with the Board to develop a forward plan for the organisation that ensures a continued performance improvement trajectory and the diversification of its business.
- Advocating for and seeking to build the business of GSNTAC.
Contact person and how to apply:
Applicants will need to provide:
- A response to selection criteria, attaching a resume
- Certified copies of certificates and/or qualifications
- Ochre Card and driver’s licence (essential).
Applications should be addressed and submitted to:
Gulf Savannah Northern Territory
2087 Robinson Road
BORROLOOLA NT 0854
Email applications to: email@example.com