The Kuruma Marthudunera Aboriginal Corporation (KMAC) represents and advances the economic and social interests of the Kuruma and Marthudunera people (K&M people) in their dealings with government and the corporate sector. We are an expanding organisation in the Pilbara with responsibility to implement a number of native title agreements.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
The newly created positions of business development manager and member services manager are pivotal in realising these goals. The successful candidates will work closely with the chief executive officer to create a positive environment. Together you will maximise team and community engagement to achieve the corporation’s objectives.
The primary responsibility of the business development manager is to develop and execute a business development strategy that identifies and establishes new business opportunities for KMAC and the K&M people.
The member services manager will primarily manage the member services unit and oversee the initiation, development and implementation of programs for the K&M people in areas of education, housing, lore and culture and health.
Applicants for these positions should possess:
- specialist expertise in business development and program coordination respectively
- demonstrated experience and record of achievement in one or more of the following fields: business development; financial management; community development and/or project management
- planning and organisational skills to implement processes and tasks and manage the human and financial resources required to achieve agreed goals
- a degree (honours or above) in commerce, community development or related disciplines
- working knowledge of Aboriginal community aspirations.
Contact person and how to apply:
For further details about these jobs, including requests for position descriptions, please contact Franklin Gaffney on 0400 972 615.
Your resume and application addressing the selection criteria should be forwarded to email@example.com