Type of vacancy:
The position is full time and your salary will be based on qualifications and work experience.
The successful applicant will need:
- the ability to deliver culturally sensitive specialist alcohol and other drug services to the clients
- the clinical competency to manage people with addictions, current best practice and awareness around drug and alcohol use and misuse in the local Aboriginal community
- the ability to develop clinical service models for the drug and alcohol service
- the ability to deal effectively with staff as well as liaise effectively with treating clinicians and other services involved in the client’s care.
Benefits of being employed by Umoona Tjutagku health service:
- Gain experience working in an Aboriginal community-controlled primary health care service.
- Opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Salary sacrifice benefits are available.
- Opportunities for further training/personal development.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.