'Give a person a fish and you feed them for one day; teach a person to fish and you feed them for a lifetime.'
ORIC supports you with:
- governance information and advice—either speak to us face-to-face or by phone. You can also email us or look at our website. We have all sorts of useful resources available, from fact sheets to form templates, policy statements and guides. Let us help you comply with the CATSI Act
- online lodgment—a simple and efficient way to lodge your forms and reports electronically
- corporate governance training—accredited and non-accredited corporate governance training tailored to the particular needs of your corporation (see our training calendar at www.oric.gov.au).
- LawHelp—free access to some of Australia’s top law firms for not-for-profit corporations
- ORIC Recruitment Assistance (ORA)—let ORIC help you with recruitment so you can select the best candidates for your senior roles
- independentdirectory—an online matching service that can help you choose an independent director that’s right for your corporation (that is, has the right experience, knowledge and skills)
- dispute management process—ORIC can help you to resolve internal corporation disagreements before they get out of hand and cause real harm
- Corporation jobs—advertise your vacancies on the ORIC website for free.
See the full newsletter.