Ngarluma Aboriginal Corporation (NAC) is the governing body responsible for the management of native title and the provision of services to the Ngarluma people, the traditional land owners of the coastal areas around Roebourne, located in the West Pilbara, Western Australia.
More information about NAC is available at its website: www.ngarluma.com.au.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
The following will also be offered:
- rental subsidy (in accordance with NAC policy)
- mobile phone and allowance
- laptop computer.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for the newly created role of Business Development Manager, whose core responsibility will be to develop (in conjunction with the CEO and Board) and execute a business development strategy that identifies, establishes and oversees new business opportunities for the benefit of the Ngarluma people.
Working closely with the CEO, you will have responsibility for the implementation of programs and strategies to increase the skills, employment and business development of the Ngarluma people and also to grow NAC to provide ongoing economic and business sustainability.
The successful candidate will possess:
- a minimum of three years relevant experience
- demonstrated experience and record of achievement in business development
- demonstrated experience in reporting at board level
- outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills
- working knowledge of Aboriginal community aspirations
- a strong work ethic and the ability to work as part of a team.
Contact person and how to apply:
Applicants must address the selection criteria and provide a resume outlining qualifications and experience. See the applicant job pack which includes the selection criteria.
For further information about the position please contact Chris Gibbins on 0420 355 032.
Applications close at 5 pm WST on Friday, 28 November 2014.