- Corporate business support
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Interviews will be held
Murujuga Aboriginal Corporation is looking for an experienced administration officer to work in our Murujuga Rangers HQ based in Dampier.
This role will primarily provide administration support to the Murujuga Land and Sea Country Manager and the Murujuga Ranger teams.
To be considered for this role you must have the following attributes:
- A strong respect and understanding of Aboriginal Culture
- A sound administration background with minimum of 3 years’ experience
- An understanding of accounts procedures
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite and date entry
- Creative skills and initiative with the ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise competing duties, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Must have own transport and the ability to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
In return the corporation is offering a rewarding salary dependent upon experience.
Aboriginal Australians are encouraged to apply.
Contact person and how to apply:
All applications are to be address and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like further information regarding the position please contact Nisha Keetels at the MAC office on (08) 9144 4112.