Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
This role’s purpose is to oversee the operations of community service programs.
The executive manager, community programs will provide strong and effective leadership to the community programs to enable:
- service delivery;
- client centred services;
- management of human resources;
- program performance and financial management;
- contractual compliance
- risk management.
The person will work in accordance with the values of Julalikari and support core business by providing service, guidance and advice within this position’s specialty area.
- Current NT Driver’s license
- Ochre Card
- National Police Certificate Clearance
- First aid certificate
Candidates must address the following selection criteria.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in community services management
- A proven track record in successfully managing community service programs
- An ability to think and plan strategically
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal societies and culture, including issues effecting Aboriginal people in contemporary Australian Society
- An ability to motivate, lead and manage staff to maximise their performance and their job satisfaction
- Knowledge and experience in risk management and continuous improvement, budget preparation and financial control
- At least five years’ experience in a management position
- Demonstrated experience in senior management roles within an Aboriginal organisation
- Post graduate qualifications in management or community services
Contact person and how to apply:
- Telephone: (08) 8962 2699
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applicant will be selected based on their application, interview and referee checks.