- Administrative roles
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
- Respond to routine phone calls and emails.
- Work with bookkeeper to ensure accounting records are up to date.
- Maintain records for tenants, vehicle fleet and employees.
- Arrange on-site improvements of IT standards and WHS controls.
- Provide administrative support in relation to native title issues connected with the corporation’s role as a registered native title body corporate.
- Communicate with native title owners and all parties that the PBC deals with.
- good written and verbal communication skills
- ability to provide basic and accurate information
- good IT skills
- an understanding of the native title land ownership and management processes
Contact person and how to apply:
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Sarah Campbell by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Grant Thornton Australia
PO Box 7200
Cairns QLD 4870