Lirrwi Tourism was established in 2010 to develop, support and promote Yolŋu tourism in Arnhem Land.
Its main objective is to create a new economy for Yolŋu people in Arnhem Land through tourism. It does this by bringing people together to share Yolŋu culture, connecting Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal people.
Salary and conditions:
Casual (as required)
Uniform provided appropriate to role and in limited quantity
Meals provided during the tours
- Participate in cultural activities on tour and interact appropriately with Lirrwi’s customers
- Assist with pre and post tour work when required
- Assist in general camp and kitchen duties during the tours.
- Current full NT driver's licence
- Good level of spoken English
- Strong work ethic and motivation (including being punctual and reliable)
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to pass police check for ochre card and H endorsement
- Basic literacy and numeracy.
- Previous work experience
- Experience in working in a small business.
Contact person and how to apply:
Phone: (07) 7031 1390