Biripi Aboriginal Corporation Medical Centre provides a wide range of culturally-appropriate health and well-being services covering communities across the mid-northern NSW region. These include clinical, maternal health, aged care, community health and dental health services from clinics and facilities around Taree and statutory out-of-home-care through Biripi Aboriginal Children Services in Taree and Inverell.
The organisation is currently undergoing major change and looking to enhance and expand its services to the community.
- Senior management
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Human resources manager is responsible for all strategic and operational HR initiatives. The key objectives of the role include:
- developing and implementing an organisation wide HR strategy;
- achieving the desired organisational culture through a range of HR initiatives;
- directing and managing the human resources strategy and operations in accordance with the overall business plan;
- performing all operational human resource programs in an effective and efficient manner;
- implementing an Indigenous succession plan for all non-identified positions.
- providing leadership and line management development programs as required; and
- managing the Workplace Health & Safety program for the organisation.
If you have:
- tertiary qualifications in Human Resource management
- experience in leading a strategic Human Resource function whist achieving operational excellence
- demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team
- knowledge of human resources and industrial relations instruments and programs
- demonstrated ability to achieve business outcomes via HR programs and project initiatives
- high level interpersonal and written communication skills
- ability to build relationships with all levels of the organisation
- sound level of numeracy and demonstrated attention to detail
- demonstrated ability to work flexibly within tight time schedules and in accordance with variable workload demands
- high level of computer literacy and a sound working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- ability to hold all relevant security clearances in accordance with Biripi policies and procedures.
we would love to hear from you.