Winda-Mara Aboriginal Corporation is a leading Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation in Victoria’s south-west.
Winda-Mara was registered in 1991 and through good governance and management, the corporation has grown. In 2015, our Family Services unit consisted of two staff members. It now employs 11 Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal persons and is expected to grow more. Winda-Mara is currently consulting with regard to its strategic plan for the 2018–22 period, and its management quality is recognised by both the Department of Human Services and ISO 9001:2016.
- Senior management
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Social, Community, Home Care and Disabilities Services Industry Award 2010, Social and Community Services Employee, Level 8, plus additional in recognition of experience
Winda-Mara is seeking a highly suitable person to fulfil the role of Family Services manager. The primary purpose of this position is to:
- plan, direct and manage the day-to-day operations of the family services programs which include:
- integrated family services
- kinship care
- family violence
- cradle to kinder
- therapeutic out-of-home care
- family preservation
- targeted care packages
- provide professional support and direction to all team members to enable them to successfully deliver their programs
- provide a healthy environment where clients are engaged and supported in Winda-Mara’s culturally appropriate services.
For full details and selection criteria, please download the position description (PDF).
Contact person and how to apply:
For enquires about the position, contact Vin Gannon, general manager of operations, phone 03 5527 0000, email email@example.com
Suitable candidates are invited to send an application addressing the key selection criteria, along withe confirmation of Aboriginality, to
Sherree Chaudhry, Human Resources
Winda-Mara Aboriginal Corporaiton
PO Box 42, Heywood
or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org