Gunggandji PBC Aboriginal Corporation RNTBC is seeking an Executive Officer to lead its management team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with the traditional owners of Yarrabah. The corporation’s mission is to create a strong, healthy and economically sustainable community for Gunggandji people. It runs a ranger program and manages the native title and cultural heritage rights of the Gunggandji people.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
- Motor Vehicle will be provided
The successful candidate will drive the corporation to achieve the objectives in its strategic plan.
You will have the following key responsibilities:
• manage the corporation’s funded programs and native title and cultural heritage activities
• provide advice to the directors on program management, financial management and economic development
• manage the corporation's human, physical and financial resources, and ensure that Gunggandji culture and heritage are recorded, protected and shared in the community
• develop strong long-term positive relationships with clients, members and funding bodies.
Prerequisites: A relevant degree or qualification and substantial experience working in a traditional owner or native corporation is highly desirable.