South Coast Medical Service Aboriginal Corporation is a non-government not-for-profit highly-regarded Aboriginal community-controlled health organisation providing health and health-related services relevant to the wellbeing and to the benefit of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities throughout the Shoalhaven.
- Business support
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
You will be responsible for supervising and reporting on family contact, transport of children, young people and their families to supervised contacts, respite and other scheduled activities.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- working with children, young people and their families who require support, to achieve goals identified as part of individual case plans and work independently to carry out the service
- recording all contact with clients of the service including evidence based, high level reports of supervised contact to be reviewed and signed off by supervisors
- supporting relevant staff working in areas of Aboriginal cultural support, living skills and leaving care plan and SCMSAC mentoring programs
- ensuring compliance as a mandatory reporter, and follow ROSH protocols and line management reporting where there are reasonable grounds to suspect that a child is at risk of harm
- assisting in the training of colleagues in Community Support Service (CSS) facilitation
- complying with all SCMSAC policies and procedures
- performing other duties as reasonably directed by the CEO, senior manager or supervisor
Contact person and how to apply:
To find out more about the position contact Emma Bennett on 0458 622 120 or email email@example.com or refer to the attached position description.
Applicants must address the attached selection criteria.