Karrayili is an Aboriginal-directed training and community service agency serving the Fitzroy Valley in WA. It was established in the 1980s by Aboriginal people and has played a significant role in the development of agencies and communities across the Fitzroy Valley.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Annual Travel allowance
The corporation is seeking an experienced person to lead it through the next stage of its development, build on its successes and achieve its goals.
The CEO will be responsible for advising the Board on the strategic direction and managing operational implementation. Other responsibilities will also include:
- Development and implementation of robust governance, financial and management systems
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- Management of contracts and compliance processes
- Management of human resources and their development
- Management of infrastructure and resources
- Management of quality systems, performance and risk, and compliance
Contact person and how to apply:
Enquiries are welcome, and can be made to Tony Wilsmore, CEO Karrayili (040 0817 146). Expressions of interest should be forwarded by email to Tony at email@example.com as soon as possible and before Monday 1 February 2016 at the latest.
Please provide a covering letter and resume only.