The role of the Decision Making Committee (DMC) is to:
- review the Trustee’s compliance and provide recommendations to the Trustee on how it fulfils its obligations under the Trust Deeds.
- provide recommendations to the Trustee as to the fulfilment of the Trust Objects.
- assist the Trustee to manage its relationships and liaise with the PKKP People, the PKKP Council & the PKKP Aboriginal Corporation.
- foster mutual respect and cooperation between the PKKP People, the PKKP Council, the Trustee & the PKKP Aboriginal Corporation.
- develop the executive capacity and community development functions of the Executive Office.
The role of an independent member is to:
- provide financial management and corporate governance advice and support in relation to the trusts.
- demonstrate a commitment to high standards of corporate governance and ethics; and
- to act as a mentor to members of the Committee on financial and corporate governance matters.
Contact person and how to apply:
To submit your expression of interest or to make inquiries about the position please contact Shari Freeman, Trust Manager—Native Title, Perpetual, at email@example.com — or call (08) 9224 4409