The Ngnowar-Aerwah Aboriginal Corporation (NAAC) is a substance misuse rehabilitation service located in Wyndham in east Kimberley. It provides four main programs including residential rehabilitation, sobering up shelter and night patrol, a community centre and a women’s safe house.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
Fully-furnished house, utilities, car, salary sacrifice
The NAAC board oversees the governance of the organisation. The board members are elected by the organisation’s membership, and meet monthly. CEO reports directly to the board.
NAAC is looking for applicants who:
- preferably have had cross-cultural experience because that will help in their duties and enjoyment of a small community
- have had previous experience meeting challenges
- can lead by example, draw on experience and who are able to have strong personal interaction with staff and seniors
- have experience and understanding of government and service agencies to achieve the best interests of NAAC.
Contact person and how to apply:
Contact person: Robert Potts (08) 9161 1496
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put 'Chief executive officer' and address it to 'Chairperson, Ngnowar Aerwah Aboriginal Corporation'. Please attach:
- a covering letter
- your CV
- responses to the selection criteria.