Puntukurnu Aboriginal Medical Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service established in 1994, and incorporated under the CATSI Act in 2006. Puntukurnu Aboriginal Medical Service provides primary Aboriginal health care services to the four Aboriginal communities of Jigalong, Parnngurr, Punmu and Kunawarritji and aims to provide the highest standard of patient care while incorporating a holistic approach towards diagnosis and management of illness.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
The chief executive officer will work directly with the board of directors and is responsible for the management and delivery of primary health care services of Puntukurnu Aboriginal Medical Service.
This position will support the board of directors in implementing and maintaining service agreements from government agencies and other funding bodies in accordance with the relevant schedules and in line with our business objectives and business plan; including but not limited to:
- contract management, negotiation and re-negotiation of contracts
- relationship management with funding bodies and Aboriginal communities
- drive, implement and support the planning objectives and responsibilities of the organisation
- direct, support and encourage the organisations management team to achieve organisational goals in line with our vision and mission, business objectives and our business plan.
Contact person and how to apply:
For more information or to request a full position description and application requirements email email@example.com or phone 08 6227 1631.
To apply send:
- completed application form
- cover letter addressing ALL of the selection criteria
- copy of current resume
to Andrew Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 8493, East Perth WA 6849