Located in Kununurra and representing the interests of the traditional owners of the surrounding areas, the Miriuwung and Gajerrong (MG) peoples, MG Corporation is the leading Aboriginal organisation in the East Kimberley. MG Corporation is committed to achieving a healthy, wealthy and culturally strong MG community through the protection of native title rights as well as the promotion of economic and cultural prosperity for these traditional owners.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
- MG Corporation's PBI status allows employees generous salary sacrificing options
- vehicle provided
- significant rental subsidy
MG Corporation is seeking an experienced, inspirational and resilient leader with the ability to think strategically, develop creative solutions and adapt rapidly to solve challenges for the organisation. The successful applicant will have proven business development capabilities and be an outstanding communicator who is able to build and maintain strong relationships with government, business, the community and other stakeholders.
People who have an Aboriginal background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Contact person and how to apply:
For more information:
- about MG Corporation please email Mary Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- about the role please contact Sue Griffin on 0407 002 636 or email@example.com.
Applications must include:
- responses to selection criteria
- referee details
- resume or curriculum vitae
- any other documents relevant to your application.
Send applications to:
Custom People Solutions Pty Ltd
PO Box 5607
PERTH WA 6831
or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be submitted by 5 pm AWST Tuesday, 30 September 2014.