Jawoyn Association Aboriginal Corporation is seeking to appoint a proven leader as CEO to stabilise and grow the organisation including increasing benefits to members as well as re-establish Jawoyn’s reputation as a leading entrepreneurial Indigenous-owned organisation. A successful track record of performance in the not‐for‐profit, public or private sectors is required along with a clear affinity for working in the arena of Indigenous Affairs.
Type of vacancy:
Salary and conditions:
The CEO will manage the overall operation of the organisation including:
- the implementation of strategic and operational plans
- recruitment and management of paid and voluntary workers
- generation of funds and new revenue to ensure sustainability
- expansion of services and benefits for members
- act as the executive officer to the board of directors and work effectively with the board.
For additional information about the position please contact Teresa Cummings on (08) 8972 5400 or email email@example.com.
Contact person and how to apply:
For the selection documentation and information about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application job pack.
(Note: you must be willing to have a national police clearance)