Type of vacancy:
UTHS is seeking a Director of Clinical Services to be part of the executive team. Reporting to the chief executive officer, the successful candidate will contribute to this high-quality Indigenous health service. UTHS is in an exciting period of growth with development across all services including clinic, healthy for life, drug and alcohol services as well as commencement of an accreditation processes. You will be responsible for the legislative requirements that govern the practice of nursing, health care and facilities as well as overseeing the provision of high-quality health care.
To be successful in this role you will have need to demonstrate the following:
- Be a registered nurse with the Nursing Board of SA (or ability to obtain same).
- A variety of post graduate nursing experiences combined with appropriate post graduate qualifications in management.
- The ability to display an extensive knowledge, understanding and commitment to the principles and practices of risk and quality management.
- Need to have a sound understanding of writing funding proposals and dealing with budgets.
- Have awareness and understanding of the current and likely future operating environment within the Indigenous health sector.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply.